WHY CHOOSE ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP?
The combined size of 442 sq. km and population of over 90,000 people, make Antigua and Barbuda the 9th largest country by size in the Caribbean. This economic citizenship program facilities you and your family’s comfort of visa-free travel to more than 131 countries.
Antigua and Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship which can give you an advantage on business expansion and tax relief among other benefits:
- Fast processing within 3-4 months
- Lifetime citizenship with one time investment
- Second Passport issued with 5 year validity
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents over 65 years
- No requirements to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process
- No interviews, business experience or language tests
- Visa-free travel to more than 131 countries, including the Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and other
- No tax on worldwide income
- Open to all nationalities
- Maintain dual citizenships with other nations
- Ease of Visa application to Schengen European Countries
- Outstanding lifestyle with a safe environment
- Duty Free Trading in Caribbean